Can hardly remember when was the last time I encountered this
So heavy that the accumulated rainwater was gushing out of the rooftop
Stucked at home with my surviving furry dearie, Mikki
not being able to hibernate in this cosy weather
nor having the inspiration to post a new article
when I was suddenly possessed by the spirit of chores and I
..tidied up my overloaded wardrobe..
..put up a bagful of clothes for recycle collection..
..washed the laundry..
..mopped the floor..
..washed the toilet..
and also gave myself a good hot shower
The rain had stopped by the time I finished my chores
And that's when something caught my eye while I was looking out of the window
~~RAINBOW~~
to me, Rainbow signifies a fresh new start
I hope it really does
as I prepare for the night at St James with Geannie and Emily
..after 2 yrs.. (",)