I read this post of Linda's blog and decided to share it since the my big 3 is just 3yrs away... damn~~!! the cube root of the cursed 9 again..
1. Waxing - Checked.. that hurts and is messy.. sticking back to my faithful Venus..
2. Break up with a lover - Checked.. it was blessing in disguise..
3. Make a bet you can't afford to loose - Not yet... hmmm, what should I bet on??
4. Date the wrong guy who you thought it's so right at first - Checked.. It's a lesson learnt not to date someone so easily...
5. Play Truth or Dare - Checked. 2yrs ago over X'mas.. so embarrasing..
6. Controlling the future of your face (maybe botox) - Checked?? Does facial package count?
7. Your heels get stuck in the drain - Checked.. Many times, hate it when it happened during the peak hours..
8. Swim with your underwear - Didn't state the age so it's considered Checked since I've done it at the beach when I was a toddler...
9. Without a pad/tampon/condom when u needed them most - Checked.. Most recent incident, thank goodness one came into rescue...
10. Make out with the Bestman - Not happening.. I don't sleep around..
11. Watch your fav movie again - Checked.. Cheerios to LOTR Trilogy..
12. Get drunk and high on alcohol - Checked.. yes yes, and as a result lost my driver's license, ez-link card and cash... Never will I let myself over drink since then..
13. Tell your loved one how much you hate him/her but that's how much you love them, if not you won't be together - Not yet.. Still single leh....