Sunday, November 9, 2008

My shopping spree...

It has been a long time since I last shop, in fact I can't even remember when was that... So this time, all thanks to Roanna and Alfred, I found an excuse to help boost our economy again.. I have to find appropriate clothings for their wedding bash.... heehee.. I know i know.. all excuses BUT I really have to get something.... didn't post the photos of last 2 items as the dress is under alteration at the shop and I couldn't find a pic of the bra online.. so here are my "glorious" $446.10 worth of shopping loot from Tampines Mall & Century Square in 6hrs.. (no more shopping for the next 6mths le.. promise~~)

*
*
*
3 Levis tanktops
*
*
Estique dress
*
*
Giordano Polo Tee
*
*
Giordano belt
*
*

Heels from Pazzion

*
*

Dress from Blum & Co
1 Triumph Bra