Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Headache + Nausea = Pregnant?

woke up with a bad headache on Tuesday morning and decided to take morning off to rest a while more.. It got worse by late morning, so painful that I feel like banging my head against the wall... and I started to get blurred vision in my left eye and feeling pukey.. ok, it's the symptons of my scary headache again... I had that before frequently when I was back in Bris and my doc's diagnosis was migraine.. When it happened again today, it's like a long time no see friend visiting me....

finally it was my turn at the GP, 1hr 10mins later. I was feeling much better than before for I had puked like 3times during the whole waiting period..... probably, out came the toxic too but since I'm in there so i told Dr Lau my symptons... anticipating him to diagnose me as a migraine patient and prescribe with better painkillers... who knows his next reaction was "how long have u missed your menses? maybe we can do a urine test."

I'm like 'Huh?? I have been good leh...'

He had thought that I might be pregnant... S.T.U.P.I.D.... and I realised that my female friends who went to see GP with the same symptons would be asked the same question and I wonder if docs will asked an 80yr old granny the same thing too..