
It has been 2 months.. 2 months since you've gone.. since I last hugged you... since I last spoke to you.. since I last yelled out your name when I got home... since I last caned you for being naughty... since I last fed you your favourite snack after performing a command act... since I last mentioned you...
<<童话>> was your favourite song and it seems to have an amazing calming effect on you whenever you got startled by thunder... I avoid hearing this song now for fear that I will cry again...
I avoid going to Balestiar for I don't want to pass by ARC where we brought you to the night before you left..
I hate going to the Pet Farm now for that was where reality sank in that you are gone forever..
I take a 2nd look whenever I see someone walking a white maltese of your size..
I'm sorry for I couldn't give you an answer to why you left us so suddenly... Whatever that Dr Shum assumed are BULLSHIT and CRAP... I know because she didn't give us a definite answer when we probed further... She's just trying to save her own arse..
I hope you've found freedom and happiness wherever you are right now... It's time for me bid a proper farewell.. something which I didn't get to do it that day...
Goodbye, Bobby.. You will always be deeply missed by us... Thank you for the joy, happiness and companionship that you brought to our family for the last 6yrs...