Nobody might believe me
but I had made a wish before and it came true today
I still remember it was the day
when XM told me that he is attending their wedding
I think Santa knew I had been a good girl
that's why he gave me an advanced Xmas present
I think my ancestors knew I had done them proud
that's why they gave me something in return
I think he knew I would sabotage his drinks and food that day
that's why he changed his mind
I think the One up there knew my prayers were sincere
that's why He answered them
that's why He sent XM to deliver such good news to me
that's why I was on cloud #9 when I read her sms
that's why I was so patient with longwinded customers
that's why I gave discount to the engineer when he asked for a better price
that's why I decided to share with u what I had wished for
I hoped for the opposite
I had hoped that he couldn't make it to the dinner
For he whom i'm referring to, most of you will know why I dread seeing him again
But nonetheless, lady luck is now on my side
HE IS REALLY NOT ATTENDING THE DINNER
unless XM was kidding me, otherwise
ya...hooo...!! hip hip... hurray...!!
- let's all get ready to let loose and rock on 291108 -