Everyone include myself shuns the idea of receiving a red bomb aka wedding invite card.. but there is a particular one which I have been looking forward to receiving since a couple of years back...
SHE -- Ruyuan aka Meng, a buddy/sister/friend/soulmate for the past 21 years. It will take ages to tell this story of our LRR.. In short, she is my guardian angel sent from above .. A big THANK U for all that she has done for me all these years, from sharing my joy to woes.... and also not forgetting how she got rid of the 'housefly' for me..
SHE -- Ruyuan aka Meng, a buddy/sister/friend/soulmate for the past 21 years. It will take ages to tell this story of our LRR.. In short, she is my guardian angel sent from above .. A big THANK U for all that she has done for me all these years, from sharing my joy to woes.... and also not forgetting how she got rid of the 'housefly' for me..HE -- Jarrod aka Anpan, the special other half whom she had dedicated her teenage years and future to. Someone who had seen how 'big' RY and I grew each year.. Lolx... A man of few words but it's always logics and wisdom when he does.. A big THANK U for taking care of RY and blessing her with all the wonderful things that I believe no other men would have the ability to..
As they both walk down the aisle on 16th Jan 2009 celebrating their decade of love, I think other than RY's elder brother, I'll be the one tearing with joy too.. *someone please have the tissue on standby that day... :D
