It's been almost 2 years since he left for Chicago, 1 year since I last saw him... He is a good friend of mine; someone whom I used to adore and look up to for he is smart and talented...
Our whatsapp msgs initially were almost daily, keeping each other updated about our "activities" though there's a 13-14hr time difference.. As he started school, things got busier for him.. Work at STTP then got frustrating for mi too that sometimes I just don't feel like replying to his msgs of how's work and life? What can I say other than work sucks big time and getting replies from him that says, "See.. I told you before, dun join ST and u never listen to mi.. Now regret and complain.." I don't need that additional reminder which will not help mi pull thru the day at work..
There are times when I just felt like letting go and tell him to f off, but those are the times when I think I had serious PMS... ahahah... which I'm glad I'm able to hold back till now.. However, I find that I don't have that patience with him anymore when he said something which I find it quite senseless though he thinks otherwise.. I'll just choose to ignore after reading it and not reply then if I don't want to.. I felt like I was just purely entertaining him for the sake of keeping our friendship alive..
We probably drifted apart emotionally over time unknowningly, like how a kid would never be close to the parent he/she seldom sees..