To know how amazingly 38 my lunch kakis are, it's easy.. Just tell one and the others will know.. If I'm lucky enough, it'll probably stay within the trio.. If i'm not, probably their whole team will know..
It started when I mentioned to W that I'm going to catch a movie with a guy friend.. It was just a simple answer to a question from her during lunch about where I'm going after work.. And within the next hour after we returned, the others knew about it.. It was a trap for mi to walk into when I had to pop over to their side to get their boss' signature.. They eyed mi like a lion eyeing its prey and started questioning what movie am I going for and where, how's the guy like, his job, his looks, his characters and most imptly is he single and eligible.. blah blah blah... =S Survey questions, which I am barely interested to answer.. Luckily that day was a busy one, with mi rushing to meet a dateline so most questions went unanswered as I walked away..
The day after was even worse, they wanted details as what we did, what time was the movie, did he send mi home after, did i enjoy his company.. O.M.G! I felt like a superstar under the persuasive pursuing of the paparazzi!! but luckily i know how to handle these info-hungry 38s and fed them very superficial answers to close the case.. Them knowing my character, I don't want to say means they wont be able to dig any further. Period. So I'm glad they stopped eventually..
If anyone is interested to know, all I'm gonna say is yes i do enjoy his company. =)