Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The theory of action and reaction

I guess Lipton is a really good catch as people whom I'm close with have been trying to 'educate' mi in settling down.. Be initiative! Be xiao nu ren a bit!

Well, I do have find him a mr nice guy but then sometimes I will think whether if he's the one or does he like me too?

Teacher Wong says can observe from Lipton's action that he does have some interest la.. Why? Cos when we were at the Wongz habitat, I had accidentally hit my head against the sofa board and natural reaction made mi said "ouch" though it's not painful.. But next moment, I felt his hand rubbing the same spot of my head where I got hit.. Inside mi, I was quite taken aback as I never expect him to do that but I pretended nothing happened....

So comes the Action & Reaction teaching over dinner last Sun and Teacher said my reactions are too independent for Lipton to proceed with another action..