Sunday, August 30, 2009

Touch of Death

I'm famous at home for ending the life of the household appliance and whitegoods... And I always wonder why am I the ONE??

Mum's fav wok has a loose handle and she had no problem with it despite using almost everyday.. but I just merely wanted to whip up a nice dinner and the handle broke.... great~~

Dad's cellphone had a slight technical issue and I "killed" it while trying to help him fix... sweet~~

I broke the cooking rice pot's lid while trying to help mum cook rice..

And most recently, 2 fri nites ago to be exact, I broke the toilet door knob and got stuck in it for nearly an hr... very nice~ and it was 11pm when almost everyone's asleep... Luckily dad was still watching the Taiwanese's news and he heard me calling for help..... He tried ways and means.... Somehow mum knew of this incident and woke up...... suggested to call the locksmith but dad refused... said he can manage.... MEN~~ sigh... anyway, the commotion was finally over and what was supposed to be the knob was left with a hole for the night... and I got my sleep in bed, not toilet.. kekek.... What a bad experience..... AGAIN~

Never will I ever wanna lay my hands on near-faulty stuff...