Ever since the rise of Facebook, there has been a surge in "ooh-so-boliao" quizzes available for users to take.. From "who's ya best friend" to "how well you know so-and-so", "what should be your real name" to "where/when you will meet your right one", so many that I think it could last me 30 years at least if I were to take one everyday..
And there's a particular quiz which I'm pretty comfy with its answers - "What your birthday says".. Almost 100% accurate except for some points..
Your LiFe
You often have problem in promoting yourself, just because you don`t know how to express your true self. [Maybe?] On the other hand, you don`t really care what they think. [Agree] This is why people misunderstand you until they really get a chance to learn about your pleasant personality. [Bingo!] Opposite sex find you mysterious and worth searching. [Really?] Your wit is remarkable but sometimes you are too fast to follow. [Probably]
Your Love
You won`t reveal your feeling even after dreaming about the same guy over and over. [hahaha.. so funny..] Your first love lasts forever. [absolutely crap..] You are responsible to the feeling of Your Lover. [Both hands up~ Agree] The chance to betray Your Lover is none. [200% positive... that's why I got betrayed instead.. :p] You have luck with children. [Bingo! Auntie Gwennie luvs lil'kids]
Your birth on the 9th day of the month adds a tone of idealism and humanitarianism to your nature. [True true] You become one who can work easily with people because you are broadminded, tolerant and generous. [Oh yeah~~ *beaming with pride*] You are ever sensitive to others needs and feelings, and even if the other numbers in your core makeup dont show it, you are very sympathetic and compassionate. [Exactly.. I feel for needy people easily..] Your feeling run deep and you often find yourself in dramatically charged situations. [maybe? will tell when I face one..] This 9 energy always tends to give more that it gets. [that's why I'm always the one being taken for granted?]