Dear xxx,
Enough is enough... You don't have money is not my problem..
Getting a meagre sum for this month's salary is not my freaking business either....
If you are my true friend, I would consider but you are not behaving like one...
Not a single effort to stay in contact... Playing out last minute on all appointments...
I helped you for the 1st time is out of sympathy as I thought you would appreciate me as a friend and it doesn't mean it's my obligations to help you everytime...
I dread the thought of receiving your sms and reading the contents as it's not, "Hi Gwen, how are u.. Free to catch up etc" but it's "can lend me $xxx.. will return u when I get my pay on xxx date..."
I've blocked you in MSN and not replying to your sms-es.. Pls don't force me to block you from facebook too... Save some dignity for yourself.. Don't let me look down on you..
Don't treat me like an atm machine... appearing only when you are in need of money...