I'm sure everyone at some stages of their lives has someone who catches their attention... and this special someone is not the one whom they will get to know unless the person is daring enough to go befriend him/her...
Okayz, I'm one of those peepz.... No, not that I was admired (probably there is, and I don't know) but I'm the one admiring... and I named this lucky candidate, my Eye-Candy aka EC.
He isn't someone handsome... A teeny bit of Chen Hao.. tall.. clean-cut.. more than enough for me to notice him from the bus stop which I usually took the bus to go home....
It was like 3 wks back... he was with his colleague, then he smiled (not to me lah) and I got bedazzled by his generous smile... ahhahahaha.... that's how it started lor..
Usually, I would hitch a ride home from my colleague but that particular week was exceptional as he was out of office for on-site work... so must be fate to let me meet this EC.. i know i sounded crazy but there's more to come leh..
next evening, I saw him again... following evening, again.. and I noticed that he usually takes bus 28.. kekek.. pervertic, ain't I?? ahahha... so probably he lives in the East too... i told myself, maybe nex time when I have excess time on hand, I will try to take the same bus as him and see where he gets off... lolx!
Today I had the chance to take the bus again as I'm goin to meet Jing in Tampines but sad to say, I didn't see EC at the bus stop... And since Jing was still in office when she called, I decided to get off at the next stop and take bus 28 which was behind the bus I'm in and took a longer route to Tamp instead.. Cuddled comfortably in a corner seat @ the back of the bus, I started on my journey taking in the sights which I've never seen for so long.... As the bus slowly crept into the stop opp Tamp Safra, I noticed a familiar backview with a red crumpler bag getting off... As the bus drove past him, I took a quick glance and confirmed it's him! Something to brighten up my tiring day... And it's something to 80% confirmation that he stays in Tampines too.. hehehehe....
For those who are still trying to figure out what the numbers meant... it's actually Bus Stop 70299 @ 1740hrs.. The location and time where I will always see EC...