Tuesday, April 14, 2009

And the BA goes to~~ Lil'Friend...

HmM, I seriously know nothing about this or what is it for~
BUT, I've just received a blogger award from Char today....



Finally someone had recognised my crap writing efforts..
Lolx.... A sense of achievement..
Yay~~!! Thanks Char for awarding me with this..
You made my day~ (",)

oh.. or probably I should do a thank you speech like the celebs in The Oscars and Star Search..

"Hah... I've never thought I will get this... *voice turned wobbly* First of all, I wanna say a big thank you to Mum and Dad for bringing me to this world and seeing me thru school so that I have the capability to read and write.. *trying to hold back the tears* To my group of girls who have always been there for me thru ups and downs... To the leads in my posts, without the presence of you I would have nothing to write about... *sniff sniff* A big thank you to all my readers out there.... Without you guys, I would not have the motivation to continue writing and in turn getting this award.... I will do my best and post as much as I can... *got emotional* Last but not least, I will like to share this award with my blogaholic friends who have been spending much efforts to maintain their sites regularly... Ying and Roanna, 这个奖也是属于你们的!! *wiping away tears of joy*
THANK YOU AND I LUV Y'ALL!!"