Time flies, and I'm already into my 3rd month with Siemens doing pre-proposal qualification and preparation. Though my primary role is actually to create internal proposal-related documents for every project that the team is planning to bid for, I've also been taking up full proposal projects which are simpler as I still do not have that full technical experience yet... If you ever wonder if I dreaded that 'sideline', the answer is No and I am very much in love in what I'm doing right now..
The job responsibilities are exactly what I've been looking for since I left RELL but couldn't find it when I joined STTP.. And I found it right here in Siemens.. I hope this will be the last job till I retire or found a filthy rich husband to be a tai-tai. =p
Now, description of the team which I'm thankful for giving mi the opportunity to join them. There are a total of 8 in the team doing proposal for Oil & Gas Offshore projects, led by Kumar. Roger said it sounds like Snow White & the 7 Dwarves and so I'm inspired to cartoonise my lovely team..
♥ Kumar no doubt will be, Snow White
From the land of curry and spices comes Kumar who never fails to make us laugh with his jokes and comments.. As a head of the team, I felt that he's more sincere and approachable whether it be at work or social, as compared to other dept leads whom I've observed are always busy at maintaining politics instead
♥ Chua as Doc
Leader of the seven dwarfs. Chua does outdoor sales, so will seldom see him in office. I still remember his first advice to mi when we first met was "Do only what you are supposed to do for our team.. Outside of that, check with Kumar first"
♥ Joanne as Scrappy
Joanne's table is always in a mess and disorganised (SCRAPZ!) but she's one lady full of fighting spirit and proven capability.
♥ Yi Qun as Wiseful
Hometown in Hebei, PRC and married to a local sgporean for more than a decade, Yi Qun is our walking encyclopedia for technical specifications.
♥ Sarah as Happy
Happy is the joyous dwarf and is usually portrayed laughing. Very meticulous hot mama who looks young for her age. No one other than Sarah fits the bill, need I say more?
♥ Kandeepan as Bashful
Hailed from Sri Lanka, as the name describes Kandeepan (I like to call him "Candy-pan") is the shyest of the dwarfs, and is often embarrassed by the presence of any attention directed at him.
♥ Siang Wee as Baldy
No, Siang Wee is not botak as what the word seems to describe but Baldy's character is Bashful. Giggles. Gets red in the face which is what it meant for this Malaysian young boy who's quite quiet and yet very observant towards his surrounding.
♥ Mi!! as Daffy: Google for the meaning if you don't know~~ =p