Wednesday, March 18, 2009

True or False.. $20 advice

Finally went to visit Mdm Tan on the friday before, after my checkup that same day..

It was a sunny day and RY had called earlier to check if she will take this business.. and yes, so-called Fate was available.. Full of expectations on what she will be able to tell me.. I was very much anticipating to this visit...

There was someone before us when we reached this place, a little stall which is located just diagonally opp Redhill MRT station, next to a laundry shop... Newspaper clippings of her charity works pasted on the partition together with a price chart of her fees.. Basically, it's only one charge of $20 for either choosing an auspicious date or fortune telling..

Finally, it was my turn.. Mdm Tan asked what I want to know but I was expecting more like what she can tell me without me asking rather than I tell her what I want to know.. Isn't FT suppose to work that way?

I guessed probably that day she was just trying her luck to earn my $20 as it doesnt look as accurate as how she did for RY and friends... Most of the things she said about me, I was expected to reply if it's accurate which unfortunately most of the time she got it wrong...

- didn't have to prepare meals or do the laundry ==> WRONG, WRONG, WRONG

- a spendthrift towards myself... very "giam siap" ==> Absolutely WRONG

- KFC is my favourite ==> definitely WRONG.. I hate KFC..

- very generous towards friends ==> probably CORRECT

- very very stubborn ==> very very TRUE

- spoilt rotten in the family ==> WRONG, or maybe YES

- my co SG office has a staff strength of 30 at least ==> if she includes the invisible workforce who comes out after dark, then yes she is right..

Those were about my current life and here comes the more interesting part... My FUTURE

- 8-10yrs down the road, she still sees me working in the same company now.. ermm... is that a good or bad thing?

- will have a very good life

- can't set up my own business

- can't lose weight.. But which girl wants to stay fat forever?? I hope lead from "Alcoholic Effects" doesn't read this line.. lest he calls to "advise" again.. hahha...

- will have twins