Slowly, the social circle became bigger.. Jolene intro-ed us to her neighbours upstairs, Thomas & Eugene, singaporeans too.. then Rachel & Gilbert came into the picture... followed by Audrey & Adrian... All except Jolene are seniors at UQ and QUT, meaning they will grad and leave Aussie earlier than us...
The last that I've seen them was late Dec 2002 and then no more contact till I met Jolene virtually online again...Didn't really get to catch up much but then on Fri at Pool Junction, I saw familiar faces at the next table.. I thought I saw Rachel but on 2nd thoughts, I was thinking it can't be that coincidence... Then as I walked past that table, I noticed 2 pairs of eyes staring at me from the corner of my eyes and as I took a glance.. Surprised! it's really Jolene and Rachel..... Then Gilbert came forward too... ahhh..... soo happy to see them all again.... Gilbert & Rachel are happily married with a son now... The rest of the then-couples are leading separate lives since..
People walk in & out our lives at different stages, some pretend and/or forget you.... some will make an effort to remember u no matter how long u've not met each other... and this group of people are what I know them as friends... and I'm glad these 3 still remember me after 7yrs... :)