My signature usual getup consists of T-shirt, jeans/shorts, flip flops and messy hair with a hairpin trying to keep my short fringe in place, face must be kept as bare as possible.. no image, some people might say... but who cares.. don't like then don't look at me...
- ME -

Make up applies when I have to be out on client calls or when I go clubbing, but still it is only minimal "colouring"...
But on 29th Nov, I've changed temporary.. For I became a damsel in the day and a vixen in the night.. shit... I hate to use that 'v' word but I really felt like one at that moment..
And so, my concoction of damsel look includes some light makeup & gloss, neat straight hair which was just coloured and treated the day before, a pair of simple dangling earrings and a white dress.. And tah-dahhh...
- Ms Gwen - 

This was all thanks to Roanna for if it's not her wedding, I would not added a whole white outfit into my wardrobe.. and oh man... Me becoming a dainty lady would all have been reality if I don't open my mouth and talk... :)
Next up, the highlight of this post... Not knowing how to keep my hair in place so I went down to my hairstylist salon in Far East for advice and setting... With the evening dress that I'm wearing plus the makeup, she suggested pulling my hair back and tying together with a temp perm for a sophiscated look.. Thinking it was something simple and trusting her for she's an old hand at styling Mediacorp artistes when she was with Monsoon, I gave the green light....
30mins later, I look like some star ready to walk the red carpet of fame for Star Awards...
- Dr Gween - 

Jaw dropped, I wasn't the only one who couldn't recognise myself... The girls were like wow wee... Gwen~~!! The guys were like "GWEN! never see u dressed like this before!" (but pls leh, i must be crazy to dress like this for our usual gatherings) The videographer didn't know I was just standing beside him until I spoke... The photographer said I've transformed 100%.. Even my bestie who saw the photo said I looked so not me...
Is that the reason why I got approached for my number? I've no idea... but sorry, I don't entertain married men..