Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tahh dahh~ Xerox-Meow!

What does it take for someone to start behaving like another? Meaning when u see A, he/she reminds you of B...

This has been bothering mi for quite a few weeks when I was back in STTP.. It took quite a while for mi to be accustomed to it, and was forgotten soon after.. Then it all came back today, when she commented on my Facebook status about how I had reminded her that she hasn't blog for quite some time too..

It all started with her consistently seeking attention fr hitch-a-ride buddy MF. I thought it was normal for her to be jealous when mi being more fugly is getting more attention from the guys in office. So obvious was her action that other colleagues noticed too.

Then comes the first sign of imitation, having the same pretty pink Nike bottle as mi which was suppose to be rare in store as that's out of the season already.. Anyway, she manage to get her hands on one.


Joining the ranks soon after was her new orange jacket which was exactly the same shade as what I wore in office since day one.. And the biggest joke of all, she actually commented in front of a few 'broadcaster' colleagues that I was wearing the same colour as her.. Hello??? Look who's talking...

Subsequently, similarities were spotted.. be it in office or online.. FB status was updated in Italian, when I did mine in Dutch a couple of hours earlier.. Though my friend said hers was a direct english-italian google translation compared to mine in native Dutch but still it was a tingling uncomfy feeling..


Then I took another experiment by changing my MSN pm shout out remarking about updating my blog.. She changed hers shortly to same same as havent been writing on her blog for some time already..

Grrr...... WhY??

I have been asking myself.. Am I thinking too much, or is she really being a copycat??

I like her as a friend for keeps, but I don't think I'm so close to her to an extent that we can be seen as twins mentally..

Need some enlightenment as I believe the world doesn't need another mi...