Monday, January 10, 2011

Hello 2011...

It's already the 10th day of the new year and I'm still clueless about my supposed 2011 resolutions...

Looking back, I realised I had once again matured (not just physically but mentally as well) at every single execution of events that had happened in the past 365 days of 2010.... sounds old but yah, at least I knew what I did and had done with no regrets....

Saying Hello is not as easy as it seems to be but it always turned out to be a good move...

Started my 2nd job as an Engrg Coord @ STTP on 10th May, kinda regretted taking up this position but it did scored me a few kakis in the office... These are the people why I held back my resignation...

I officially became a godmum to Kayden Wong (love bundle of Marcus and Sharon) on 20th Sept.. Can't wait for the day when he can walk and talk, so it will be easier for me to bring him around.. Hee...

Saying Goodbye to someone or something precious is always the hardest thing but I've learnt to let go... That's why good memories are always for keeps..

19th Mar - to RELL
2nd Oct - to Weisen
14th Oct - to Uncle

Saying Marriage Vows are promises each partner in a couple makes to the other, for better or worse till death do them apart..... True love is about loving each other's imperfections perfectly...

17th Sep - Colin and Angela