It's here again... The annual CNY Angbao ToTo draw and it's worth $10mil this time!!! And what would one do if he/she is the sole winner??
If I'm the lucky one, I would.....
1) Save $4mil on fixed deposit
2) Give my parents $500K each
3) Donating $100K to charity
4) Buy a penthouse and a landed property, total amt $3mil, and rent it out
5) Setting aside $150K for my dream car, VW Golf GTi
6) Sending my parents off on a $100K round trip around the world
7) Budgeting a $150K 30-day Europe trip
8) Setting up my personalized dream cafe with $200K
And I still have $1.3mil cash on hand to spend!! If, and only if this happens in real life..
And for that chance to happen, I'm going to buy a ticket to dream... A dream which have changed the lives of many people..
**Wish me luck~!**