Friday, November 13, 2009

可怕的心理测验。。

Online psychological quizzes are plenty nowadays and some are almost 99.99% accurate.. Usually the results are based on the answer one picked from fixed scenarios.. For better accuracy, I believe it's always the choice based on my very first instinct..

I did two (one from Angela and another from Lee) today.. Angela's was about what kind of love I am.. I had to choose an answer out of 4, and I already had the answer before she even told me what I can choose from... And results? 100% accurate..

And Leelee's was a personality test based on the sequence one chooses a group of colors.. This is also very accurate, I would say 90% and what's the 10% which failed?? Make a guess.. :p

Current Situation: Needs excitement and constant stimulation. Willingly participates in activities that are thrilling and offer adventure

Stress sources: Unhappy in her current situation or relationship, but is unwilling to change things due to her need for acceptance and belonging. Refuses to be seen as weak and although she is resistant to give too much to the relationship, she stays committed in order to feel the attachment. The situation depresses and irritates him, causing restlessness and impatience. she is seeking some sort of escape from the situation either physically or mentally, which affects her ability to concentrate."

Restrained Characteristics: Tries to participate and involve herself in things going on around him; however, avoids conflict and arguments to reduce stress and tension."

Current situations force her into compromise and placing her own hopes and desires on hold for the time being. Applies tough standards to her potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in her sex life.

Desired objective: "If motivated, she will easily and quickly learn new skills. Is very intense person who seeks excitement and sexual stimulation. Wants others to see her as an exciting and interesting person, who is also charming and can easily influence others. Uses her charm to increase her chances of success and gain other people's trust

Actual problem: "Feeling anxious and restless frustration toward current situation or unfulfilled emotional requirements are causing stress. Tries to escape into a fantasy-type environment full of sympathy, understanding, and artistic beauty."

Wanna know what's yours? Find out at www.colorquiz.com
Have fun~~ but dun take it too seriously..