Saturday, May 16, 2009

我也要。。。

As I watched Michelle Chia and Shaun Chen's wedding broadcast on Monday, I just felt so envious... What a nice wedding... Their "ooh so thoughtful" home-made chilli sambal as wedding favors.... Personal live band who sang 40 songs which are the couple's favourite incl the ones for their march in... and also sponsored bridal gown, hotel, flowers package *so shiok!*

Then last night, Angie sms-ed to share her joy... Finally Melvin proposed to her.. It was definitely a huge surprise as both she and I were intending to meet Terry and Pat for KTV at Serangoon Gardens but we decided to head home instead after shopping at Tampines.. It was a blessing in disguise as Mel was trying to contact me for assistance and unfortunately my phone was dead without battery... If we had not felt tired and went to meet the guys, I wonder how long Mel and his buddies would have waited instead...

Anyway, Melvin was really sweet to come up with this proposal plan.... I've never imagined him doing such romantic stuff.. BUT HE DID IT... *salute* For those interested to know what he did, check out this post by the blissful bride to be...

And now, because of what Mel had done and seeing my bestie walked down the aisle last Jan..... The urge in me just became stronger... 我也要。。。只希望不需等太久。。 Ha.. Ha.. Ha..