Friday, January 16, 2009

16th Jan 2009... A Decade of Love...

It's 16th Jan 2009, 0045hrs... I should be sleeping by now considering that I will have to wake up at 5.45am... But I just want to write a short post first to share before heading to dreamland...

BECAUSE today is the day which many of us, me especially, has been waiting for.... :) I am very very excited about it....

It is the legal union of Jarrod & Ruyuan.... The day when RY will be Mrs Wong aka Mdm Chen officially.... No more Miss....

As I thought of the gatecrashing ideas that we gonna pull later, I start to imagine the expressions of the bestman and groomsmen... Waahahhaha... Hallucination......

Jarrod will be spared in the morning but things will be different at night... when the senior guests have gone home.... when the place belongs to us, close friends, solely.... hiak hiak hiak... *evil laugh*

I hope RY will like what we had prepared for her too... kekekeke...